The Agricultural Aperitif is the appointment on Friday and Saturday to meet fromBraja with glasses, cutting boards and chat. A convivial space to give shape and voice to our products and those of our producers.
Every week you can taste 4 wines from our selection
And if during the aperitif you have tasted something that has stolen your heart, you can take it home: our shop is open!
MENU on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 July
TASTING BOARD DELL'ORTO 21/36
- Toasted hazelnuts tonda gentile trilobata from Piedmont, thyme AZ. AGR. BERGESE
- Tomato gazpacho, buckwheat crumble, basil
- Bruschetta with green and yellow zucchini cream, Salina capers
- Bruschetta with borlotti cream, carrots, confit garlic, friggitelli
- Trio of agricultural cheeses
- Compote of pears and ginger CASA MATILDA
- BRAJA Linden Honey
- Zucchini flowers, ricotta, thyme, pignolet corn flour
- Pignolet corn polenta pancakes, caramelized spring onions, friggitelli, Sal de Anana Slow Food Presidium
- Crumble of melighe with pignolet and hazelnut flour, ricotta cream, braised apricots, gianduia, mint, black salt, extra virgin olive oil.
Vergnano coffee 1.500
WINES FOR TASTING
- "Faiv" Brut Rosè Classic Method Nebbiolo MARCHISIO 9.50 / 39
- "Ardì" Dry White Moscato ADRIANO MARCO AND VITTORIO 6/20/20
- "Firangiuli" Croatina BOVERI GIACOMO 6/21/21
- Langhe Nebbiolo 2019 Nebbiolo LUCA MARENCO 8.50 / 27/27
COCKTAIL 10 Sorì Spritz Artichoke liqueur from Sorì Slow Food Presidium DUIPUVRUN Blanc de Blancs Spumante "Faiv" Classic Method MARCHISIO Lemon & Rosemaryino
NON-ALCOHOLIC 5 Nectar of peach, mint, sodaa
SPAREA WATER Natural / Sparkling 0.75l 2.500
At the Agricultural Aperitif you can also collect (by reservation only) oursFarmer's Box of the week with vegetables from our experimental garden, eggs from the farmer's hen and a local cheese.
We are waiting for you every Friday and Saturday from 17 to 20.
ONLY ON RESERVATION email@example.com 338 80395200